DigThisData permits an unlimited number of users per account. To add additional users to an account, follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged in as either an Admin or Manager role.
- Under your name in the navigation, select Account Settings.
- Expand the Users accordion tab.
- A list of current users will appear with an Invite User form just below.
- Complete the form by inputting the desired user's name, email address, and select a role from the pull down.
- Click Send Invite.
The invitee will receive an email with instructions on how to create a user account with access to your corporate account. They will need to click on the invite link contained in the email to gain access. The email link will take them to a Sign Up form with an invite message confirming the account they are about to join. If no message is visible, it's more than likely the user did not follow the email link.
Note: If a user signs up without following the link in the email, a new corporate account with no data will be created. A token is provided in the email link to grant access to the existing account that must be used.
If duplicate accounts exists, or users are unable to join an account, please contact support.